Dunphy Communications provides a service whereby print, online and broadcasting media outlets are monitored over a set period of time to allow clients to assess how they are being portrayed.
Media monitoring has many advantages:
• Reduces the risk of factually incorrect second-hand accounts of media coverage being passed on to the client. Senior management and other vital decision-makers are provided with an accurate, contemporary and reliable overview of the organisation’s media coverage, therefore eliminating decisions based on unreliable evidence
• Gauges the client’s PR effectiveness within the media
• Establishes a systematic structure to assess weaknesses and strengths, and set quantifiable goals to measure PR performance
• Keeps the client abreast of issues that have a bearing on its work
• Allows for a quick and categorical response to incorrect and potentially damaging information concerning the client and its work.